Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mahko continues to hang on.

The latest five-star review comes from James A Campbell, and I thank him for it:
I like adventure mystery stories and I definitely liked this one. I enjoyed the setting in the Southwest US and Mexico, and appreciated the description of the terrain and temperatures. The characters were well developed and very interesting, and the story was well told. I hunt and so I could appreciate the hunting aspects of the story, although my hunting skills would pale compared to Mahko and his son. I could only wish to be that good but I expect that some people are. I also appreciated the patriotic aspect to Mahko's service and can imagine he was very good at what he did. I look forward to a sequel if there ever is one. Many thanks to the author for hours of escape and intrigue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and welcome strong opinions, but have the courage of your convictions. I will not post anonymous comments.