Thursday, September 23, 2010

Help when you need it

I had valuable help in putting both "Pale Blue Jesus" and "Mahko's Knife" together for Amazon. First, I had my talented son do the cover art for both books. Once that was ready I had to have someone help with the formatting to make the interior work and the cover look the way I thought it should.
I know that Amazon and Create Space tell you that it's easy and I'm sure for some people it is. I can write but computers aren't my thing so I got help. If you are thinking of stepping into the wild world of Indie Publishing and need help with putting the final product together you can't do better than Stephen Price
You can reach him on line at: stephenjamesprice@live.com
or by mail at: CGI,  PO Box 73,  Bonnerdale, AR 71933
Tell him I sent you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and welcome strong opinions, but have the courage of your convictions. I will not post anonymous comments.