Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Mahko's Knife, Part 1

I started this ebook thing out of curiosity and a desire to see my book in print quickly. It has been fun and interesting. I have had several people curious as to Mahko's story before he escaped to the mountains to torture his hunters, hunt his torturers and return to a lifestyle that was dangerous in the 18th and 19th centuries. For those who are interested I am finishing the edit of part one of the Mahko story, "Water Test," and it should be available soon. In the mean time, I would really love for those of you who have not purchased Mahko's Knife to at least download the free samples and give me some feedback. For those who have purchased and read it, please write a brief review on Amazon or Smashwords.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and welcome strong opinions, but have the courage of your convictions. I will not post anonymous comments.