Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dragging me back in...

My publisher insisted that open up a blog and a Face Book page. He said that it would be good advertising and a good way to communicate with readers and answer questions. He said, "Have fun with it but stay away from religion and politics."
Yeah, like that's gonna happen.
I have people on Face Book telling me that Conservatism is bible based and this nation was founded as a christian nation.
While I doubt the conservatism statement it does explain a lot of things.
As for the "christian nation" argument, it is so wrong on so many levels that it is almost not worth addressing.
I should just walk away. Can I just let it go and leave it alone? NOT A CHANCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and welcome strong opinions, but have the courage of your convictions. I will not post anonymous comments.