Wednesday, May 11, 2011

It's Out!!!

"Mahko's Price," part one of the Mahko series, is now available on Amazon as an ebook for Kindles. People who read "Mahko's Knife" kept asking me how this story began. I had the story in my head and so I wrote it. I know that it is in reverse order but that is the way things happen sometimes. The order (time line sequence) is "Mahko's Price" followed by "Mahko's Knife."
My publisher, Generation Next, is preparing a compiled ebook that will have the books in order and it will be titled "Mahko's Blood." I am also working on a sequel to the first two Mahko books under the working title "Mahko's Wrath."
If you enjoyed "Mahko's Knife" give "Mahko's Price" a try and please review it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and welcome strong opinions, but have the courage of your convictions. I will not post anonymous comments.