Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pale Blue Jesus is up (again)

I will admit that "Pale Blue Jesus" is not a book for everyone. It deals with religion, art and the twisted human psyche that combines the two. It is my most ambitious attempt and I think you will like it if you give it a try. If you click on the thumbnail to the right it will take you to the Amazon page. Republishing the Kindle edition took away all of the reviews. Fortunately "Pale Blue Jesus" is also available in paperback. You can go to that format, read the reviews, and then buy it in Kindle. Like most eBook writers I am learning this as I go along. I apologize for any confusion and ask you to bear with me while I work this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and welcome strong opinions, but have the courage of your convictions. I will not post anonymous comments.