Wednesday, July 4, 2012

A few words from a BAD AMERICAN

On this Independence Day I found  a few observations offered not all that long ago by a BAD AMERICAN. The man was caustic, brilliant, and painfully funny. I don't agree with all of his points, but quoting George Carlin is bound to raise a few hackles and start a discussion or two. Today that is not a bad thing. Have a happy Fourth and a special shout out to all of you who can recite the SEVEN WORDS by heart. I can.

I am a BAD American. I am George Carlin.


I believe the money I make belongs to me and my family, not some midlevel
governmental functionary with a bad comb-over who
wants to give it away to crack addicts squirting out babies.

I'm not in touch with my feelings and I like it that way, damn it!

I believe no one ever died because of something Ozzy Osbourne, Ice-T or
Marilyn Manson sang.

I think owning a gun doesn't make you a killer.

I believe it's called the Boy Scouts for a reason.

I don't think being a minority makes you noble or victimized.

I believe that if you are selling me a Big Mac, you'd better do it in
English.

I don't use the excuse "it's for the children" as a shield for unpopular
opinions or actions.

I think fireworks should be legal on the 4th of July.

I think that being a student doesn't give you any more enlightenment than
working at Blockbuster. In fact, if your parents are footing the bill to put
your pansy ass through 4-7 years of college, you haven't begun to be
enlightened.

I believe everyone has a right to pray to his or her God.

My heroes are John Wayne, the Simpsons, and whoever canceled Dr. Quinn,
Medicine Woman.

I don't hate the rich. I don't pity the poor.

I know wrestling is fake and I don't waste my time arguing about it.

I think global warming is a big lie. Where are all those experts now, when I
am freezing my ass through a long winter?

I've never owned a slave, or was a slave, I didn't wander forty years in the
desert after getting chased out of Egypt, I haven't burned any witches or
been persecuted by the Turks and neither have you, so shut-the-#$%!-up
already.

I want to know which church is it exactly where the Reverend Jesse Jackson
preaches. And where does he get his money. And why is he always part of the
problem and not the solution.

I think the cops have every right to shoot your sorry ass if you're running
from them.

I also think they have the right to pull your ass over if you are breaking
the law, regardless of what color you are.

I think if you are too stupid to know how a ballot works, I don't want you
deciding who should be running the most powerful nation in the world for the
next four years.

I hate those bastards standing in the intersections trying to sell me crap
or trying to guilt me into making 'donations' to their cause. These people
should be targets.

I think if you are in the passing lane, and not passing, your license should
be revoked, and you should be forced to ride the bus until you promise to
never delay the rest of us again.

I think beef jerky could quite possibly be the perfect food.

I believe that it doesn't take a village to raise a child, it takes two
parents.

I think tattoos and piercing are fine if you want them, but please don't
pretend they are a political statement.

I think Dr. Seuss was a genius.

I'm neither angry nor disenfranchised, no matter how desperately the
mainstream media would like the world to believe
otherwise.

I believe if she has her lips on your willie, it is sex, and it is sex for
both of you. This even applies when you are President of the United States.

If that makes me a BAD American, then yes, I'm a BAD American.

If you too are a BAD American please forward this to everyone you know. We
need our country back.

George Carlin
ay I found these few observations

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and welcome strong opinions, but have the courage of your convictions. I will not post anonymous comments.